This listing is from our Canadian sister website www.Racing.ca
Because of the extremely favorable USD / CAD exchange rate it might be an awesome deal!
At the moment CAD 20000.00 ≈ USD 14400.00
The vehicle is most likely located in Canada. Bringing a "race car" over the border is easier than a road-registered / registrable vehicle, but may be a challenge if the car was previously registered to drive on public roads.
You only need to have the signed Canadian registration paper and the Bill of Sale on you when going over the border with your newly acquired race car.
If a race car was never registered as road vehicle no DOT or EPA certifications apply, and no duties should be charged - subject to the US CBP regulations at the time.
Please confirm the details with your intended US port of entry (border crossing agent) by phone before taking your trip.
2004 VW R32 Open Class rally car
Built by Hot Bits North America/ Tuned by Fourstar Motorsports
Could win Targa Open in the right hands - especially if it rains :-)
Engine is a built AWP 1.8T:
- Pauder rods
- JE pistons
- SEM intake manifold with 80mm throttle body
- custom exhaust manifold and Tial/Garrett Turbo
- PWR aluminum rad and water-to-oil cooler
- 24 x 12 front mount intercooler
- TEC3 stand-alone engine mgt. Currently tuned with 34mm restrictor on 450cc injectors for Pro Mark II race fuel
- break-in miles only on recent rebuild/refresh: rings, bearings, oil pump, water pump, timing belt, new head studs and 750cc injectors with restrictor removed.
- 2004 R32 with Audi TT euro 5 speed with VW motorsport shifter
- Peloquin LSD front and rear.
- SQS manual haldex controller with handbrake disconnect.
- 20th Anniversary front brakes and OE R32 rear for tarmac.
- brakes fit min 17" wheel
- Full braided Teflon lines with Wilwood bias-adjustable balance bar pedal set
- Hydraulic handbrake
- seam welded, Custom Cages FIA/MSA T45 cage, fully-tied to body
- HotBits DT2 race spec ...