Don#039;t miss this chance to own a professionally built Pirelli World Challenge TC Accord!
The car is legal to compete in the following classes:
CTCC Super Touring
Pirelli World Challenge (TC through 2019)
NASA Honda Challenge (HC1)
If you have aspirations of racing at the Pro level, this is a car you can cut your teeth in at club events, and double dip with PWC when you#039;re ready!
Built by Rains Racing with assistance from Honda Motorsports Alabama in Birmingham, AL. This car has factory roots due to our teams#039; close relationship with HMA, who originally developed the 9th generation Accord platform for World Challenge competition. The car has been developed into a reliable and fast racecar.
Primary features of this racecar are:
- Cusco Limited Slip differential (we call it magic:)
- Bullet-proof Honda J35 Y2 V6 Motor (292 whp)
- K-Tuner custom ECU tuning
- Custom RV6 Performance exhaust system
- KW Double adjustable shocks
- MoTec CD125 Dash and Data Logger
- Custom roll cage - by Shea Racing
- HPD StopTech 4 piston front brakes with optional ABS
- Transmission cooler
- Custom front splitter, and Crawford Composites rear wing
- RV6 Performance Toe relocation arm for improved rear
- Fikse Aro Wheels
The buyer will receive:
- Fully detailed build spreadsheet and budget
- Maintenance log with part life estimations and service
- All spare springs, shocks, brake parts (rotors, old
caliper, new pads), exhaust systems, fluids, and
- Misc. spares
- MoTec data, setup sheets and info, and in-car video on
Need to sell soon. Open to trades for trucks, SUV#039;s, or sportscars. Make an offer!