2005 SRT4 -SCCA Speed World Challenge Touring Car $10,800
This listing is from our Canadian sister website www.Racing.ca
Because of the extremely favorable USD / CAD exchange rate it might be an awesome deal!
At the moment CAD 15000.00 ≈ USD 10800.00
The vehicle is most likely located in Canada. Bringing a "race car" over the border is easier than a road-registered / registrable vehicle, but may be a challenge if the car was previously registered to drive on public roads.
You only need to have the signed Canadian registration paper and the Bill of Sale on you when going over the border with your newly acquired race car.
If a race car was never registered as road vehicle no DOT or EPA certifications apply, and no duties should be charged - subject to the US CBP regulations at the time.
Please confirm the details with your intended US port of entry (border crossing agent) by phone before taking your trip.
*** Dropping price to $15,000. Have to move it. Smoking hot deal at this price. ***
2016 ST3 Alberta class champion car. Please see below for just some of the detail. I also have setup and track data sheets when the car ran pro. This is a LOT of car and with the right setup and tweaking (something I didn’t even begin to get into), I am convinced this car could knock off at least another 2 seconds at Castrol, and it has run a 1:25.7.
This SRT-4 was one of two cars built for the 2005 SCCA Speed World Challenge Touring Car series by 3R-Racing and originally driven by Dan Aweida. The car was professionally built from the ground up, starting with a “body in white” shell and with engineering and financial support from Dodge SRT Motorsports.
see build pics: www.dropbox.com/sh/restt4k06qty0jq/AAA9W858jXaI_WH5Gf9SaJ9oa?dl=0
The car is very fast and very safe because of the build quality. This is a full on professional touring car build by a professional race team, 3R Racing n Colorado. Other than a few rubs here and there the car has never been wrecked to the point of causing damage to the tub or cage.
- World Challenge spec SRT-4 motor - stage 3 turbo upgrade
- 330 whp / 380 wtq
- Ron Davis Radiator with integrated oil cooler
- Body in white
- Pro-built cage with full seam welding and suspension point triangulation
- Front sub-frame and rear suspension pickup point relocation - optimized for lowered ride heights
- Dodge Motorsports supplied Roselli knuckles for improved roll center and steering angles
- 3-way Moton Motorsport shocks with camber plates. Rebuilt 3 yrs ago and re-valved by 3R Racing ($20K)
- Spherical bearings on all suspension points
- AP racing air jacks with air wand
- Nascar style rear sway bar - Speedway Engineering - adjustable
- Custom wiring harness
- Racetech driver#039;s seat (medium) moved back behind B-pillar in typical pro touring car fashion
- 22 US gal fuel cell mounted midship with fabricated cover. *New replacement fuel cell installed prior to 2016 race season*
- Weldon main fuel pump with three lift pumps and collector
- Electric power steering motor mounted ...