This listing is from our Canadian sister website www.Racing.ca
Because of the extremely favorable USD / CAD exchange rate it might be an awesome deal!
At the moment CAD 39000.00 ≈ USD 28080.00
The vehicle is most likely located in Canada. Bringing a "race car" over the border is easier than a road-registered / registrable vehicle, but may be a challenge if the car was previously registered to drive on public roads.
You only need to have the signed Canadian registration paper and the Bill of Sale on you when going over the border with your newly acquired race car.
If a race car was never registered as road vehicle no DOT or EPA certifications apply, and no duties should be charged - subject to the US CBP regulations at the time.
Please confirm the details with your intended US port of entry (border crossing agent) by phone before taking your trip.
Location: Montreal, QC
2006 Radical SR3 1340cc with High Downforce Kit / fully upgraded to Radical Cup specifications.
• Low hour K8 1340cc Suzuki Hyabusa engine with Radical Dry sump system
• Fuel injected
• Dry sump equipped (Radical)
• Gear Drive Unit oil cooler
• GDU recent rebuild
• Mechanical Paddle shifters system (adapted from a STOHR…. works really nice!)
• High downforce body
• High downforce front dive planes, undertray
• Upgraded carbon fiber dual-element rear wing (not seen in the attached pics)
• One set of wheels (SR8 rear wides)
• Full AIM Evo 4 data system
• AIM Evo Stereing wheel with display and wired for radio, turn signals
• In-dash brake bias adjustment
• Fuel cell equipment (upgraded for racing from the alum one)